Thursday, April 4, 2019

Banks drive me crazy everywhere!

The first thing that we have to understand is that banks are business, they don't do their job for charity, banks exist because they are a "juicy business". However, sometimes I forget this and then is when drive me crazy... A lot of times I felt that they ripped me off with their interest and charges and then noticed that I hadn't bounced any cheque for pay my bills.

I totally agree with this article, the most banks have a really bad customer service, in spite of the fact that they are working with my money, some of them don't worry about my interest and my feelings, I think that is the reason why my grandparents use their mattress as their banks. Nevertheless, in these days, it is very important to have a "credit history" in order to obtain mortgage and survive in this crazy world... So, yes, we need to be patient but be careful and don't mess up anything!

1 comment:

  1. - I like the way you expressed your opinion - a very enjoyable opinion piece!

    A few comments:
    - banks exist because THEY ARE juicy businesses
    - I totally agree (not: I am totally agree) - agree is a verb
    - in spite of the fact THAT they are
    - in THESE days IT is very important
    - "credit history"
    - patient (not patients) (patience is the noun form)
    for example:
    She is very patient and has been waiting for over an hour.
    She has a lot of patience as she has been waiting for over an hour.

    ReplyDelete

Expressions that I never used before

The best way for immerse in a culture is using expressions, however, most of the time these expressions are very difficult for me because yo...